Cairo Egypt Holidays a short breaks tours for 4 days in Cairo Egypt take a break to Cairo and experience the grandness of Cairo, discover the ancient Egyptian sites, Coptic churches and Islamic mosques and schools in Cairo
Cairo Egypt Holidays
Day 1: Arrival Cairo – Welcome to the land of the Pharaoh’s
Welcome to Cairo, Egypt (Around The Clock)
Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport (Arrival procedures) and then he will escort you to the hotel by modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. the tour manager will review your Cairo Egypt Holidays itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Egypt Pyramids Tour
Breakfast at hotel and met by the tour guide who will accompany you to visit Great Pyramids of Giza ( Cheops, Chefren, and Mykerinus ), Famous Sphinx. Lunch included during the tour and then going to visit Sakkara Complex and first pyramid ever built (Djoser Pyramid). Move to visit Memphis; Old kingdom’s capital and famous Necropolis. Overnight in Cairo.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch.
Day 3: Cairo Sightseeing Tours
Breakfast at hotel then moves to visit Egyptian Museum, Treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen. take lunch at a local restaurant, then moving to visit Saladin Citadel including Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside. and going to visit Coptic Cairo to discover the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. finally driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 4: Cairo – Fly Back Home
After breakfast, transfer to Cairo International Airport for departure.
What the cost include :
- -Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- -The assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- -All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- -Accommodation in Cairo for 3 nights including bed and breakfast
- -All sightseeing tours are strictly private tours
- -Private English speaking guide
- -Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
- -Meals as indicated in the above itinerary
- -Bottled water during the trips
- -All service charges and taxes
What the cost excluded :
- -Entry visa to Egypt
- -Personal spending
- -Optional activities
The price changing depending on the number of persons in the Room.
Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel and Spa. 5 stars
- $ 380 Per Person in Triple Room
- $ 410 Per Person in Double Room
- $ 635 One Person Traveling Alone
- $ 435 Per Person in Triple Room
- $ 455 Per Person in Double Room
- $ 715 One Person Traveling Alone
Tour price currency is set to USD and you can pay in Euro or British pound. The prices quoted per person per tour. the prices are always updated to ensure you will get the lowest price possible.